Welcome, and thank you for visiting my blog. I am a Christian before anything else. I am who I am because of our Creator. My name is Jaymi, I fit right at the edge of the millennial generation, and had an awesome childhood growing up in the 90’s.
Here are some fun facts about me:
– I am a Christian, because of God’s grace
– I’m a daughter, sister, aunt, and friend.
– I blow out candles on March 7th every year!
– My #selfie game is on point!
– I LOVE Mexican Food, but what Eastern New Mexican doesn’t love it, right?!
– I am the creative/artsy type
– The mountains are my favorite place on earth
– I’ve got a slight obsession with Texas Tech football, and I am not ashamed to admit it.
– My iPhone is always on me (sadly)
– Fall is the best season there is!
– I am second (God is first)
– My favorite movie is Back to the Future (don’t judge)
– Sweet Tea is essential
I was born & raised in Eastern New Mexico, along the Texas border. It’s where I am happy to call home, at least temporarily. Because as much as these facts define me…this world is NOT my home. Nor is it yours.
This blog was created in the hopes that my faith, experiences, joys, and trials will help someone else in their walk with Christ. I’m thankful that God has given me the opportunity to share with all of you.
Please comment and subscribe so we can grow together!
These people are the most important ones in my life. My parents, my beautiful niece, and my younger brother. I’m sure you’ll read about them in some of my posts, so I wanted to introduce them to you! They’re a huge part of who I am and helped me become the child of God that I am today.
My parents have been married for nearly 40 years, and raised my brother and me to be good, God-fearing adults. We are so blessed that God chose them to raise us.
My brother, the handsome 6’6″ guy holding the adorable little girl, is a youth pastor at a Christian church. He’s an incredible father, brother, son, and man. I’m super proud of the man he’s become, and even though he is younger than me, he teaches me something new about my faith every time I see him.
And this brings me to my niece, the bubbly, giggly, fun-loving princess in both of the photos. She is a constant reminder of why Jesus said let the little children come to me. Her spirit reminds me of how innocent childhood is, and the love I have for her is just a glimpse of the love that I realize God has for each of us.